This year the Preston PTA voted to award nearly $3000 for Staff Grants. This process allows all Preston staff the opportunity to request funds to purchase items needed to enhance learning in individual grades and classrooms.
A Staff Grant Committee was formed of four PTA members who recommended how funds would be spent and where grants would be awarded. We sincerely appreciate the committee who met and reviewed all applications and presented their recommendation for grant approval to the PTA board.
Thank you to Kerri Sathianathan, Jen Adams, Janessa Wilkins, and Christie Nagy for their work on the process.
The Preston PTA Board approved funding for the following grants:
- PD in a Box- Enhanced Professional Development for Staff
- Letters and Sounds all Around - Kindergarten
- Flocabulary - 4th Grade
- "We See Ourselves" - 6th Grade
- Read Naturally Live - Dyslexia Program
- Glow Party - 4th Grade
- Camp Write About It - 4th Grade
- Leveled Library Books - 1st Grade
- Flashlight Reading/Noodle Drumming - 5th Grade
- Educreations - 4th Grade