Allen Eagle Run
2019 Date TBD
The Allen ISD Eagle Run for the 2017-18 school year was held on March 3, 2018.
- Chair promotes the Allen Eagle Run and helps organize Preston activities surrounding it such as contests and prizes
- Volunteers help at various events around the school
Benefits of participating in the Allen Eagle Run
- School PTAs will receive $2.50 per registration received through their school (online and day-of entries that designate a school).
- Campus programs will receive $1.50 per registration received through their school (online and day-of entries that designate a school).
- Allen Council of PTAs proceeds are awarded as scholarships to graduating AHS seniors.
- Foundation For Allen Schools proceeds are awarded as scholarships to Allen ISD teachers and as grants for projects in Allen classrooms
- Creates a Family Fun Event
- Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle
- Promotes School Pride
2017-18 Allen Eagle Run - Final Numbers
The Pride of Preston was out in full force at the Allen Eagle Run!
Preston Elementary was the big winner at the Allen ISD Council of PTAs meeting. Due to all of your support for the Eagle Run, we received over $2100 (the most of any school) in money that will go back to the school for the benefit of our children. Thanks to all who participated and to Andrea Morales for organizing.